Review Of "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy
I know the title is a bit challenging, but, "Eat That Frog!" is a metaphor for doing the thing, or things, that you really don't want to do.
By Donovan Baldwin
Because, very often, NOT doing those things are what holds us back from success in our business, and personal lives.
Face it. You've looked back, and, sometimes, even forward, and said to yourself, "I know I need to do this to get what I want out of life, but, I just don't want to do it....right now."
You have, haven't you?
How many times have you heard of someone else's success and realized that the only reason that they achieved such success, and you haven't, is simply because they went ahead and tried something that must have appeared daunting to them at the time?
What if you could learn to be like that?
What if you could take the bull by the horns....wait...wrong metaphor...eat that frog, and open the door to a better life for yourself and your loved ones?
But, isn't that something you are born with?
Many people just like you have learned the process, learned how to find the courage, and the skill, to hunt down, catch, and eat that frog, from Brian Tracy.
Who's Brian Tracy?
Brian Tracy is Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations.
Brian Tracy has been a sales, marketing, and management consultant for more than 1,000 companies, and, he has addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars given throughout the US, Canada, and in 69 other countries around the world. As a Keynote speaker and seminar leader, he commonly addresses more than 250,000 people each year.
He has worked, studied, researched, written and spoken for the last 30 years in the fields of economics, history, business, philosophy and psychology. He has also been a top selling author of over 70 books which have been translated into dozens of languages.
Additionally he has written and produced more than 300 audio and video learning programs, including the worldwide, best-selling "Psychology of Achievement", which has itself been translated into more than 28 languages.
In "Eat That Frog", Brian Tracy reveals his proven system for dramatically and emphatically improving your time management skills in order to get more done, more effectively and efficiently, in less time.
Sometimes all it takes is summoning up the courage to eat that frog, and, in his course, Brian Tracy will teach you where to find that courage and how to access it, and, use it, to your advantage...time after time...in both your business and personal life.
When you become the master of your time, and your life, you:
• More easily balance your work and your personal life
With your new found abilities and attitudes, you’ll rise to the top as you increase your value in business, and, improve your life at home.
• Set clear goals and objectives in every area
• Organize yourself so you can get more done AND stop wasting your time looking for stuff
• Make more money and achieve a greater sense of accomplishment
• Double your income and your time off, achieving BOTH financial AND personal freedom
• Become one of the most productive and valuable people in your business
Here are just some of the tools and strategies you learn from "Eat That Frog!":
• How to set priorities and focus on key tasks...what to do and in what order to do it
"Eat That Frog!" or 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy is available online, from Brian Tracy International, in MP3 audio format, as a downloadable ebook, or, if you're old fashioned, like me, as a printed book to add to your success library. On that note, by the way, if you purchase "Eat That Frog!", from Brian Tracy's website, you will also get immediate access to the Brian Tracy Success Library.
• To practice and implement the Law of Three to double your output without fail
• Identify and concentrate on your most valuable result areas and stop micro-managing yourself
• Overcome procrastination—seven proven ways to eliminate procrastination from your life forever
• Practice the ABCDE Method of personal organization...it's SO EASY!
• Use the Law of the Excluded Alternative to keep focused
• Ask the most important questions for time management each day
• Apply the 80/20 Rule to everything you do. You may already know this BUT do you know how to apply it for success?
• And much, much more!
Review Of "Eat That Frog!" by Brian Tracy
Page Updated 8:21 AM Saturday 2/20/2016